No matter what kind of weather the Greenville, NC area is facing, you can be sure that windows and doors from Pella of Greenville, NC can deal with it. Our products are designed to be energy efficient. As a result, our ENERGY STAR®-certified windows and doors1 can help reduce your energy costs. This ENERGY STAR certification is a result of our energy-efficient options like double- and triple-pane glass, Low-E coating and glass panes built to excel in specific weather areas across North America. Find out more about our energy-saving glass choices and technology.
Multiple Panes of Glass
- Double- and triple-pane options provide additional protection from weather
- Colorless, nontoxic argon gas between panes provides additional insulation
Low-Emissivity (Low-E) Glass Coating
- Reflects heat back into your rooms during winter to keep them warmer
- Reflects heat away from your room in summer to keep it cooler
- Repels most of the sun’s harmful UV rays to decrease fading on finishes and furniture in your home
- Low-E coating is discarded around the glass edge to greatly reduce seal failure
- Energy-efficient glass options include: Advanced Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon1, AdvancedComfort Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon1 and SunDefenseTM Low-E Insulating Glass
- Thermal breaks further shield the inside of your home from the weather outside
- Snap-in, between-the-glass blinds and shades help insulate windows
Pella® Expert Installation
- Proper installation of windows and doors is crucial to energy efficiency
- Careful preparation
- Certified installers with professional know-how
- Thoughtful cleanup
To learn more about how windows and doors from Pella of Greenville, NC can help boost your home’s energy efficiency, visit your local showroom. Or call us at 252-294-6432 to book your free, in-home consultation.
1Some Pella® products may not meet ENERGY STAR® guidelines in Canada. For more information, contact your local Pella sales representative or go to energystar.gc.ca.