Pella of Greenville, NC offers you useful and beautiful hardware for your windows and patio doors. With a selection of today’s most desireable finishes, your windows and patio doors will seamlessly fit in with the other metal accents around your home, from your cabinet hardware to your light fixtures.
Casement and Awning Window Hardware
- Patented unison lock system1 protects windows in two areas with a single, easy-access handle
- Patented SureLock® system extends to secure the window sash tight with the weatherstripping to make a more weather-resistant seal
- Foldaway crank won’t interfere with roomside window treatments
- Available in many different collections with multiple style choices
Double-Hung and Single-Hung Window Hardware
- Cam-action locks push the sash snug to the weatherstripping to defend against elements
- Available in many different collections with an assortment of style options
- Autolock instantly locks the window when it is shut
- Integrated sash lift makes lifting and lowering window sashes easy
- Surface-mounted sash lift option
- Optional window opening control device complies with specific safety codes
Sliding Patio Door Hardware
- Multipoint locking system brings together the door at the top and bottom—or top, middle and bottom—for added security
- Available in many different collections with multiple style selections
- Exterior key lock available in some collections
- Exterior handles are corrosion resistant and match door’s exterior color
To see more about hardware options for your Pella® windows or patio doors, click below to plan a free, in-home consultation or come into your nearest showroom.
1In testing conducted in accordance with AAMA Standard 1304-02, the Pella® multipoint lock, on average, withstood significantly more force than a door with a Pella single-point lock.